Secure Health Partners is the only onsite-independent screening facility at Denver International Airport (DEN). We are available 24/7 on concourses A&B to ensure minimal time away from work for employment required testing, random events, post accidents or reasonable suspicion testing.
Airport 24x7 HOTLINE: 720-556-9791
DOT QUALIFIED COLLECTION & TESTING
Secure Health Partners staff members are fully SIDA Badged and can assist with a number of essential services including 24/7 drug and alcohol testing for airline and airport employees.
This is an essential test for employers who are serious about establishing a drug-free workplace. A drug-free workplace has proven to reduce absenteeism, accident rates, healthcare costs, & workers compensation premiums and increases bottom line results.
- Random Drug Testing
Random testing programs offer an effective deterrent to employees who consider using drugs, after they are employed. We can develop a program to fit your particular circumstance and can include onsite testing to minimize employee downtime.
- Reasonable Suspicion
This is one of the least understood and one of the most valuable programs an employer can adopt, as it is used to test employees outside the scope of a random testing program. We offer Certified courses that comply with Federal DOT regulations and also helps non-mandated businesses deal with issues like how to handle marijuana in the workplace.
As a business owner, you understand workplace safety is paramount. This type of testing should be used in situations where substance abuse could have been a factor in a workplace accident.
- Drug Policy
We can review your existing policy or create both Federal DOT and Non-Mandated drug testing policies. These are stand-alone policies and not a two or three page policy as part of an employee handbook which is not sufficient in limiting company exposure to risk. Our professional staff can also help in implementing this policy with your employees.
- Return-to-Duty (RTD) & Follow-Up Tests
After an employee has violated the drug and alcohol program by receiving a positive or non-negative result - this procedure will help to determine if they can be cleared for duty.
SPECIALIZED TESTING SERVICES
- HIMs Program Screening
- Audiometric Screens
- Steroid Testing
- Chemicals / Unknown Substances
- Heavy Metals Testing
- Fingerprint Consulting Services
- Environmental Testing for Drugs: Offices, Warehouses, etc.
- Synthetic & Conventional Drug Testing
Secure Health Partners is the current provider for various airlines at Denver International Airport (DEN). Contact us today so that our team can tailor services specific to your needs.
We can also supply fully integrated training for:
- DER | FAA Designated Employer Responsibilities
- Roles and Responsibilities
- DOT Requirements
- DOT workplace program - DOT covered employees
- Service Agent Oversite
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Process
- Training requirements for employees and supervisors
- Record Retention
- Best practices for compliance
- Reasonable Suspicion (For Cause)
- Recognize the signs, symptoms, and indicators of substance abuse in the workplace.
- Identify, document, and manage reasonable suspicion testing.
- Comply with federal DOT regulations requiring 2-hour reasonable suspicion training for all supervisors.