affordable & accurate results for DNA
Just 2 Simple Steps To Get Your Results!
1. Visit our Office
Walk-in to our office for a quick mouth swab, no appointment necessary.
2. Get Your Results
Quick turnaround time delivered via Email/Mail/In-person
Call (303) 963-5554 today with any questions!
DNA screening is often requested for judicial, legal, medical, forensic, and business matters. You can have confidence that our lab technicians are properly certified and all of our test results can be court-admissible. At home DNA testing, although convenient, cannot be used in legal proceedings. Secure Health Partners provides DNA testing for the following legal matters:
- Adding/removing father’s name from a birth certificate
- Child support claims
- Child custody hearings
- Estate matters (inheritance rights)
- Infidelity cases (divorce proceedings)
- Life insurance claims
- Individuals seeking social security or military benefits
- Unknown substances (Toothbrush, Razor, Wood Chips, etc.)
Pre-Natal DNA Test
Need to find answers before your baby is born? We provide non-invasive DNA testing to help you acquire insightful information. This test is designed to be stress free for both the mother and baby. The fetal cells in the maternal blood provides information for our lab to analyze DNA profiles. Call today for more information.
Specialty DNA Testing Services
Secure Health Partners is routinely contacted to perform non-standard DNA testing for business & individual requests:
- We perform onsite testing at funeral homes to confirm the deceased father's children are the biological offspring for inheritance purposes.
- We can extract DNA samples from razor blades, toothbrushes, toothpicks, straws, gum, teeth, bone and even stained wood chips to either determine genetic profiles or relational confirmation.
- Our 24 marker court-admissible, 2-day turnaround relational DNA test is groundbreaking in genetic testing.
- We have confirmed paternity even in the absence of the alleged father through unique siblingship testing parameters.
- We respond to onsite testing at: Hospitals, NICU Units, Homeland Security and Prison facilities for court-admissible testing services.
- We can also perform relational testing nationwide. When one or both parties are in other States, we can collect DNA samples in other States and bring them together at the lab in order to process the DNA comparison and provide court-admissible results.
Immigration DNA testing helps expedite approval of the application for family members to enter the country. Our legally defensible test results from our AABB certified lab provide clarity to the immigration authorities and petitioner.
Secure Health Partners Immigration Case Workers can help you navigate the Immigration process by facilitating DNA collections, coordinating with foreign embassies, working with our AABB certified lab, and United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).